JubileeMag.com would love to have you as a special guest at the best relationship event you’ll ever attend. The “Mrs. Right” seminar featuring an all male panel with Tony Gaskins, Enitan Bereola, Bryan-Michael Cox and Kenny Pugh is coming to Atlanta Saturday, November 17th at the Porter Sanford Performing Arts Center, 3181 Rainbow Dr, Decatur, GA 30034 at 7pm.
Tony is the #1 Relationship Coach under 35 who has graced the stage of Oprah’s and Tyra’s talk show. His tips are powerful, proven, and faith-filled.
Enitan Bereola aka “@Bereolaesque” is a best selling author, an avid follower of Christ and has been featured on BET, MTV, FOX, Essence Magazine, Sister2Sister Magazine and many other media outlets.
Bryan-Michael Cox is a seven-time Grammy winning producer and songwriter, appropriately named one of Billboard’s “Top 10 Producers of the Decade”.
Kenny Pugh is the creator of Chat Kafe which helps people build effective and healthy relationships in order to restore Kingdom families.
What are men looking for in Mrs. Right? This will be a tell-all session!!
- The Truth About the 90-Day Rule
- The 3 B’s (Brain, Brand, Body)
- The Benefits of Celibacy
- What Your Clothes Say About You to a Man
- How to Know If a man Is Truly Interested
- How to Become The Woman Your Dream Husband Desires
- How to Get a Real Commitment in 12 Months or Less
- How Media Is Affecting Your Relationship Status
- The Truth About What Men Look For In a Wife
- How To Heal Before You Deal
- How To Break a Soul Tie
- How To Keep A Man On His Toes After You’ve Got Him
- Why Men Cheat
- Why Love Is A Learned Behavior
- What Makes A Man Fall In Love
- AND MORE!!!!!!
Get your tickets here: http://mrsrightatl.eventbrite.com
In case you missed the “Mrs. Right” seminar this past Spring, check out our interview with Tony, Tameka Raymond and more.: