Over the weekend I was invited to speak on the Media Relationships panel for Ronnika Ann’s PR for a Day workshop. It’s a one day service provided to EntrePReneurs in Small Business, Nonprofit and Lifestyle. They were trained on how to implement PR Strategies on their own, without having a publicist. A
The Seminar series kicked off in Atlanta, Ga. on June 11, 2016 with the official release of “Putting The PR Back in EntrePReneurship” PR Workbook volume 1; which is available on Amazon!
ll brands need the tips shared throughout the workshop. Topics included:
- Putting The PR Back in EntrePReneurship by Ronnika Ann
- Legal and Branding by attorney Lenise Williams
- Image Development by Christal Jordan
- Life’s A Pitch: Media Relationships by yours truly and Sammi Haynes of Sheen Magazine
- Publicity and Event Activation by Bentley Didier
The workshop ended with group and individual PR consultations.
Missed the workshop? You can still schedule your individual day, purchase your PR workbook and stay updated on the release location for the next Seminar by visiting. www.PRforaDay.net
Check out a few pics from PR For A Day!
A video posted by Kim Ford Media, LLC (@iamkimford) on
Legal and branding tips from attorney Lenise Williams
Photos Courtesy of Jason G Photography and MediaKing Atlanta